Instant API security in the cloud, without requiring agents or network changes
Complete API Discovery, Posture Management, and Drift Detection
Unlike other solutions, the Orca Platform provides security teams with a full inventory of APIs and related web domains in their cloud estate, as well as API-related security and compliance risks, without a single agent. Instead of viewing siloed API risks, Orca also considers other risks, including vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, malware, the location of sensitive data, and lateral movement risk, to effectively prioritize the API risks with the most danger to your cloud environment.
Continuous API discovery and inventory
Orca’s API dashboard provides cloud and application security teams with an overview of all high-level API data and alerts. Orca’s API discovery is continuous, without the need for time-consuming agents, edge workers, or bringing in a vendor to analyze your logs.
- Track and analyze your managed and unmanaged API assets, including applications, domains, subdomains, path groups, users, and API endpoints.
- Consult interactive API maps showing all API endpoints, requests, and server responses.
- Get a real-world picture of publicly exposed APIs with screenshots for quick in-app view.
- Get answers to questions such as: “What assets are accessible from the Internet, and what do they expose? Or “How many API endpoints contain access to personally identifiable information (PII)?”
API security risk prioritization and compliance
Orca scans your entire cloud estate and surfaces potentially hazardous API security risks—including alerts from the OWASP API Security Top 10—providing actionable data and remediation suggestions.
- Prioritize risks and accelerate mitigation actions with severity scores and valuable context-based data such as the location of PII, API public exposure, and more.
- Easily identify “what is externally exposed, that shouldn’t be?” with automatic suggestions.
- Take preventive steps to reduce the API attack surface. Search for the risks associated with a particular domain or subdomain, or alerts over a particular time period.
- Stay ahead of audits and adhere to common compliance frameworks like PCI-DSS with linked-alerts provided by Orca.
API security drift detection and management
Orca ensures that potentially risky API changes and behaviors aren’t missed by security and governance teams.
- Continuously monitor API behavior and usage and alert teams to potentially unwanted API drift.
- Easily track newly added and removed applications, domains, subdomains, API paths, and API operations on those paths.
- Access a Swagger documentation view that can be used to easily compare intended API policy vs. current usage.
Complete and Prioritized Cloud Risk Intelligence
North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific
“We deployed Orca Security in seconds—literally. It took me less than three minutes to get a cloud environment up and running.”
“We went from years’ worth of pain to full visibility in a single afternoon. Take it from a guy who is in the trenches—that is profound.”